Green Fee Schemes
- For 2005 Glendale (the course operators) have retained the Preferred Player Card (PPC) scheme and have also introduced annual season tickets.
- A ‘7 Day’ PPC card costs £300. With this card a player pays 50% of the prevailing green fee on any day of the week.
- A ‘7 Day’ Season Ticket costs £850. A season ticket holder has full access to the courses without the payment of a green fee.
- The PPC cards and the season tickets are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
With weekend green fees set at £22.00 per round for 2005, assuming that a member plays golf at the weekend only the following financial considerations apply:
- A member who expects to play less than 27 rounds of weekend golf in the next year is better off paying the regular weekend green fee of £22.00.
- A member who expects to play between 28 and 50 rounds of weekend golf in the next year is better off purchasing a PPC card.
- A member who expects to play more than 50 rounds of weekend golf in the next year is better off purchasing the annual season ticket.
- A member who plays both weekend and weekday golf will have to further explore the cost options in order to establish the most beneficial payment plan.
The above is a guide only, and for full details of all the Glendale PPC and season ticket options please see the Glendale notices at the Park.
3rd March 2005