Ladies Spring Weekend Away
- Friday 8 to Sunday 10 April 2016
- Dale Hill Hotel & Golf Club
Ticehurst, Wadhurst, East Sussex, TN5 7DQ
- Tel Hotel: 01580 200112
- Tel Golf: 01580 201090
This 4* hotel is set in 350 acres of fine grounds high on the Sussex Wealds. Dale Hill features two challenging golf courses, the Woosnam & the Dale Hill. It is located on the Kent and East Sussex borders and less than 1 mile from the A229 between the villages of Flimwell and Ticehurst. Dale Hill also has superb facilities for its many members and visitors, such as a driving range, two putting greens, a practice bunker and a fleet of 40 electric buggies for hire. To unwind, there's a heated indoor pool, fitness centre and a sauna.
- Dinner, Bed & Breakfast on Friday and Saturday nights
- 18 holes of golf on Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- one round on the Dale Hill Course (5512 yards, par 69 – yellow tees & 5164 yards, par 70 – red tees)
- two rounds on the Ian Woosnam Course (6032 yards, par 71 – yellow tees & 5200 yards, par 71 – red tees.
- Golf prizes for Saturday & Sunday
- £269 per person based on two sharing a standard twin / double room. Single room is £329.
- £50 deposit per person is required with booking (cheques payable to "Veronica Mitchell" or contact Veronica for other options).
- Golf tee times:
Friday - from <tba>
Saturday - from <tba>
Sunday - from <tba>
- Dinner Friday and Saturday evenings at 8:00 pm
- If you are interested in coming along, please speak to or contact Veronica Mitchell.
- Booking is subject to availability and on a "first come first served" basis.