- The club shall be called "Richmond Park Golf Club".
- There shall be a President and Vice Presidents, to be elected at the Annual General Meeting of the Club.
- The affairs of the Club shall be managed by a Committee to consist
of the Captain (who shall be Chairman of the Committee), the
Vice-Captain (who shall also be the Men's Competition Secretary), the
Secretary, the Treasurer, and other elected members. The Officers of the
Club together with other elected members and co-opted members of the
Committee shall be elected each year at the Annual General Meeting and
shall be eligible for re-election.
Three members of the Ladies' Committee, one of whom shall be the Lady Captain, may sit on the Committee.
The President and Vice-Presidents shall be ex-officio members of the Committee.
Five members of the Committee of whom two members shall be Officers of the Club are needed to form a quorum.
- The Committee has at all times power to co-opt a member to fill any vacancy occurring.
- The Ladies' Section of the Club shall be managed by its own
Committee, to consist of the Lady Captain, the Lady Vice-Captain, the
Hon. Secretary of the Section, the Hon Treasurer of the Section, and
additional lady members as may be agreed by the Committee (three
Committee members to form a quorum), who shall be elected annually at
the Section's Annual General Meeting, and shall be eligible for
The Committee has at all times power to co-opt a member to fill any vacancy occurring.
- Candidates for membership must be proposed and seconded by Members of the Club.
- The annual subscription and entrance fee (if any) shall be the amount fixed by General Meeting, and shall be payable on the 1st February in each year. The subscription will not cover green fees and other personal expenses incurred by the Members attending competitions.
- The Annual General Meeting shall be held not later than January. Ten members to form a quorum.
- All competitions arranged by the Club shall be played under the rules of Golf approved by the Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St. Andrew’s, subject to the local rules of the course upon which any competition is being played.
- The Club maintains handicaps for members in accordance with its governing bodies - the EGU for men and ELGA for ladies under the CONGU regulations.
- Any candidate may be refused membership of the Club and any Member who, in the opinion of the Committee, is guilty of conduct prejudicial to the Club, shall be liable to expulsion.
- The Committee will be entrusted with the funds and management of the Club and shall have the sole right to interpret these Rules, and to give direction in cases not provided for therein, and all orders, bylaws or regulations made by them shall be binding until set aside by a General Meeting.
- Any proposal for alteration of Rules of the Club, and nominations for Officers and Committee, duly proposed and seconded, must be received in writing by the Hon. Secretary not later than 31st December.